We have resolved the issue where the Org-Wide Reporting wasn’t always displaying the correct coupon code name i.e. the actual code name distributed to Users and utilized during the registration transaction.
Please note the following:
- This defect was only exclusive to ORG WIDE reporting field: “COUPON“- ie COUPON CODE NAME
- DEFECT REFERENCE: When an Athlete changes the coupon during the registration process by returning to the coupon slide specific on an additional reg entry- the originally coupon code “name” was supplied was being stored regardless of the coupon what properly used and thus being reflected on the ORG WIDE, this was a very small use-case
- Event specific reporting and Athlete receipts were always accurate with COUPON CODE NAME Reporting
- This defect had no impact to coupon code uses but rather just the coupons display name in our Org-Wide Reporting
- This defect had had no impact on coupon code values
With our correction, your ORG WIDE reporting will now present the correct COUPON CODE NAME that was utilized during the registration transaction.