This week we’ve taken the time to enhance our Registration Pie Chart. This updated Chart serves the same purpose as the previous one but brings a MUCH more polished User Interface.
Here is an example of our old chart:
Here is the same data with our new chart:
A few things to note:
- The pie chart is no longer a mess of confusing lines and numbers
- We have added percentages to the pie chart
- We now list the totals next to the Race Titles
- The Chart doesn’t grow smaller as you add more Races
- We’re currently combing “statistically insignificant” data into an “other” category. We already have plans to change this back to how it was working originally by listing all Races.
- If you have a large number of Races, the column of Races on the right will paginate (not pictured)
- It supports “mouse-over” – see image below