Fusion Version 3.4.6 is officially available for Download!
Here are some things that you may want to know about the version:
- Updated Tech Stack to use Electron
- Improved memory usage of the application
- Added new design to enhance User Experience
- “Add Event” enhancements
- “Race View” enhancements
Additional content will be published in the next week, with more detail on each of the features above.
There are a few known issues to address with the latest version:
- Windows Users need to manually delete their old versions of Fusion using the Add/Remove Program Functionality built into Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028054/windows-10-repair-or-remove-programs
- If a data stream connection errors out, you must rewind the stream before trying again
- Some CSV/MRK files are not able to be manually loaded (this is a rare case): to fix, restart Fusion
- ChronoSync’s are not recognized by Fusion in this version
We will be releasing a follow-up version to fix these issues in the coming weeks.
If you are interested in the latest version, please go to the Downloads section in the Timers Portal to download today!