Deliver unique opportunities and undeniable value to your partners.
With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities within the Athlinks Services platform, your event sponsors will gain meaningful exposure and a valuable return on their investment in your race. Sponsorship opportunities are available within the results page, athlete videos, event photography, athlete updates, and the Race Day app.
Real-time results provide an interactive, searchable site to view race leaderboards, search for athletes, and access competitors’ splits, pace and finish times.
- Customize the real-time results background to include your sponsor
- The results interface averages 6-7 unique visits for every finisher
- Easy social share options mean 10-20% of finishers share on Facebook and Twitter
Athlete video sponsor
Athlete video allows spectators and athletes to watch 15-second clips at the finish line and at various split points on the course.
- Include a short pre-roll video or static ad that plays before each video view
- Videos are played 6-8 times for every finisher
- Videos are easily shared on Facebook and Twitter for more engagement
Digital photography packages can be sponsored and offered to athletes for free or at a reduced cost.
- Digital photography packages watermarked or branded with sponsor logo
- Free or reduced cost photo download increases viewing and sharing
- Photo views vary greatly depending on race distance, but minimum engagement is 2-3 views per finisher
Athlete updates sponsor
Real-time updates from the course are delivered to an athlete and their social network, allowing friends and family to comment and engage.
- The athlete update sponsor gets branding and mentions in each athlete update and on the athlete update sign-up page
- “Presenting Sponsor” of the athlete update sign-up widget placed on a race’s site
- Sponsor secures placement in the “social conversation”
- Each athlete’s updates will be viewed by an average of 190 Facebook friends, who will in turn engage around the updates
Athlinks race day app sponsor
The app provides many opportunities for sponsors to engage with their target audience in a captive environment on race day.
- Sponsors can add videos to your library, short video clips to your event download screen, offers and information in your announcements, and branding and info on your vendor map
- With exposure in various touch points throughout the app, sponsors gain increased brand exposure and multiple opportunities to share their messages and/or offers to your participants
- Sponsors can increase foot traffic to their expo booths with offers and messaging throughout the app