We are excited to introduce the latest version of our MiniTrack controller firmware, Version 220.127.116.11, open to ALL ChronoTrack Timers.
Our latest version comes complete with:
- GPS Time Support
- Active System Improvements
- Menu Additions & Enhancements
Visit our Blog to learn more about all the features above!
- New! GPIO Functionality
- New! Marker File fixes
- New! Manual time entry, aka Keyed Reads, is now functional
- Both Revolution and Turbo Readers can be upgraded via thumbdrive
- Decreased average boot time by 6 seconds
- Random Restarts – controller will turn off and turn back on by itself; noted sporadically and without reason but since resolved with the refactor
- “Permanent Data Drive Loss” error message. Added functionality in the form of an external drive, in case of emergencies, that will create a redundant file as a back up if the internal drive is lost
To download, login to the Timer Portal web page and visit the Downloads Section. Select Firmware >> MiniTrack >>7.06.01.00. For instructions on how to update your controller, visit the KnowledgeBase Article here.